CROs are semi-autonomous organizations with the role in the total life and work of the Church essentially as implementing and consultative bodies (GA 2002). They serves as helping hand in the various ministries of the Church and maintains harmonious relationship at all level. The Church Recognized Organizations with national character are as follows:
* National United Church Men
* National Christian Women Association
* Christian Youth Fellowship
* National Christian Young Adults Fellowship
* United Church Workers Organization
The United Church of Christ in the Philippines (UCCP), a responsible, empowered, self-reliant and caring community of Christian believers committed to the pursuit of a transformed church and society towards an abundant and meaningful life for all
In light of such a Vision, the UCCP, therefore, commits itself to the mission of establishing and uniting the community of faith for the proclamation of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ towards the transformation of both church and society.
Within the first 5-10 years of its jubillee, the UCCP will translate its mission into a life-work that will focus on the restoration of its relationships - a foretaste of God's reign or shalom.
1. To strengthen the faith community. 2. To enrich the life-work of communities where Local Churches are located. 3. To deepen the impact of its collective response to societal issues and concerns.
Vision, Mission and Goals
United Church of Christ in the Philippines